Monday, October 01, 2007

busy busy

We've been busy lately gearing up for our Trinkets Show. This year we've been invited to join one of the local paper crafting shop's Holiday Open House. So exciting for us!!


Have a peek at a few of the things we have planned. Look for lots of decorated words and 'do it yourself' kits for you and your kids (or niece, nephew, friend.) Perfect gift to inspire creativity!






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As always, we'll be taking special orders on any name or word you'd like to hang in your home. Know someone having a baby? What a perfect and personal shower gift to give them the baby's name spelled in a whimsical lettering style. Or some of our favorites lately has been using fun words like PLAY, SWEET, HUSH, GROW, ABC. Available unfinished for you to decorate at home or we can customize to the nursery decor too. Just ask for more info. :)
Stop by Talk, Paper, Scissors if you're local. Friday, November 2nd. The store will have light refreshments and lots of sales too!

Come visit and say hello. We'd love to see you!

9 comments:

Aunt T said...

How exciting. Love the NOEL :)

Teresa

SpAzzGiRL said...

cute robo-packs! Love that little guy.

Bejeweled said...

Love the robot and dress kits! What fun craft kits!

Charmingdesigns said...

I love your blog. The letters are great!!! I just found your blog, I'll be checking back! Laurie

Charmingdesigns said...

I love your blog. The letters are great!!! I just found your blog, I'll be checking back! Laurie

michelle said...

Wow it all looks so fun!

Colleen said...

Now how come I didn't know about THIS blog too??? Ohhhh more fun surfing to do! I wish I were local. (No...not loco...that I AM...grin)

Joy said...

Well, I have to say I'm partial to the first photo! :)

Love the kid kits - anything to get them away from the t.v. and be creative! :)

Amy Teets said...

LOVE the robo one!!