Friday, October 12, 2007

welcome

Welcome Rebecca Sower readers. :) It totally made my day when I realized who it was who had ordered one of our monograms. THE Rebecca Sower. Being a long time fan of her work I jumped up and had to tell my hubby all about it! We just love this juicy monogram (available HERE in our Etsy.) Love all the vintage touches she added!

I'd like to invite you over to our letter blog too. We generally post over there more often and if you're the creative type, we're also having a design team call open until November 10th. We'd love to see your work!

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

Cupcake said...

WooHoo girl!!! You gotta love endorsements!

Talk to you soon!

Aida Haron said...

I came by right after reading Rebecca Sower's Blog ! Gorgeous work !!! Aida

Kara Ward said...

I am just loving your letters. The style is simply elegant. Kara

Kari & Kijsa said...

What an honor! You deserve it though...you always have the best creations.

Merry Christmas blessings,

kari and kijsa

rjones said...

this is so awesome!!! I love these orders...
Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

maryhanks said...

So cool! I love it!!!