Sunday, November 04, 2007

a warm thank you

I just wanted to thank each of you who came out to visit us at our Early Bird Open House. What a wonderful night we had. We met old and new friends who came to mingle and shop. What a beautiful spot for it too. The local papercrafting store, Talk Paper Scissors has such a bright and inspiring space that you couldn't help but have a good time. A special thank you to Karen and Christine who really went all out for the event and made everyone feel right at home. We thank each of you for your purchases and just for coming to visit (some of you stayed all night!) We loved it! If you're a new customer, we invite you to join our mailing list (by clicking HERE) to say up to date on future events and other fun things we have going on! We wish you a wonderful holiday season!

8 comments:

suzi finer said...

big congrats!
love.

Lisbet said...

It´s Monday and I feel tired anyway. I was looking for inspiration so I visit your blog. I really enjoy looking at others work. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of the world.

Sandra Evertson said...

Congrats!
Happy Holidays!
Sandra Evertson

Lisbet said...

Weekend, and the second week into the christmascelebrations. I hope everything is great – I`ve just survival a cold. I thought I should make an inspirationsround before I go home from work.

Have a nice weekend.

rjones said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome news...I wish I was closer!!!

Danielle said...

Merry Christmas, Deb!!
Danielle Flanders

Kara Ward said...

Okay, I am finally having time to play...both of your blogs are fabulous. I am really enjoying all the projects and the artist. Thanks for sharing. Kara Ward

Lisbet said...

Long time since I took a inspirationsurf around the net. I really need to gather lots of fun ideas.

Lisbet
www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com